How did Valentine’s Day sneak up so fast?! Do you know what you’re getting your husband this year for Valentine’s Day? Yeah, me either.
But good news! I’ve gathered some of the best romantic gifts for men for some awesome inspiration.
I’m going to be referring to these gift lists for my Valentine’s Day gifts this year, and thought you’d like to take a peek too!
Check out each of these awesome Valentine gift ideas for him and get your hubby something he’ll lov
9 Romantic Gifts for a Husband
1) Create a quick and easy scrapbook of your favorite memories. I love Montage! With Montage, your photos are automatically placed into a scrapbook lay out. Yes, it’s that simple! It’s a great way to create a scrapbook lickety-split–perfect for busy moms like us, right?! Go here to learn more.
2) Give him a new couples devotional that you can read together.
Here are three of my favorites:
3) Give him custom photo art for home or his office. My husband and I recently redecorated our master bedroom with these incredibly beautiful custom art prints from Minted. Each piece is designed by an independent artist and is of the highest quality (many even have real gold foil to make them shine)!
4) Make “50 ways that I love you” cards. One year I took 50 index cards and wrote one reason on each card why I loved my husband. I punched a hole in the top corner and put them on a metal ring, added a few heart stickers and then colored scrapbook paper. You could even include a few of your favorite photos! Here’s a link to 50 free prints from Shutterfly.
5) Showcase lots of your favorite photos together with Minted’s Heart Snapshot Mix Photo Art! What a fun way to display photos from a vacation, anniversary trip or even your wedding!
6) Bake him something sweet-tasting (and looking). On Valentine’s Day, everything tastes sweeter in these cute heart shaped cooking tools! I love this heart-shaped muffin silicone pan, heart-shaped individual silicone cupcake molds, or this sweetheart rose pan.
8) Heat up his morning coffee in a brand new way with these fun photo coffee mugs! Or learn how to DIY a coffee mug here with sharpies (maybe add one of those “just between the two of you” favorite sayings). You can even download customs gift tags for your mug here.
9) Immortalize that special date (maybe your wedding day or the day you met) with this beautiful custom heart map print with your name and date! Don’t you love the detail here?
10) Spice up your love life. One of this site’s most popular posts ever is this one: 65+ Incredible Resources for Better Sex in Christian Marriage. I created this collection of clean intimacy resources (divided by topic) so that all couples can enjoy a better sex life. And what better time to practice your romance skills than Valentine’s Day?
9 Genius Valentines Love Note Ideas
P.S. Not feeling especially crafty? Check out the pre-designed love notes in this resource! Easy-peasy.
1) Make this adorable “Today I have loved you for…” card from Something Turquoise! Super cute and there’s a free printable to get you started. It’s intended as a wedding card, but it would make an awesome valentine for your husband!
2) Or what if you each got a little daily “love reminder”? I love this You + Me set from Dayspring that includes a perpetual calendar, journal, love notes and a coupon book set! This set gives several ways to regularly share the love!
3) Did you know that dry erase markers work really well for writing messages on a mirror? It’s a quick way to send a valentines message to your husband, or anytime you want to encourage him.
Check out what happened when my husband and I started a “mirror war” with dry erase messages!
4) Speaking of love messages on a mirror, how about writing “I love you” or another fun Valentine’s message on a steamed-up mirror or shower door? Your secret message will be revealed every time your husband turns on the shower!
6) How about a series of love notes sent via text? You could send him 20 texts on Valentines Day–one text for each of the reasons why you love him. It’s a great way for him to always have those love messages nearby too!
7) Post it notes are amazingly versatile! Write a quick love message and place it in a book your husband is reading, on his computer screen, or even on the steering wheel of his car.
9) Send him on a scavenger hunt with love notes. I have done this many times with my husband and it’s great fun!
The Most Romantic Gift to Give Your Husband
However, the best gift you can give your husband for Valentine’s Day is something that will make him feel loved and special!
It’s you giving your best in your marriage.
Maybe it’s a fresh new commitment to spend regular time together in prayer and Bible study.
Or maybe you need a fresh start and want to get back to the heart of romancing your spouse.
Bottom line: It’s the gift of your heart!
Here are some posts that can help you improve your marriage too: