Share the Gospel this fall with your kids with these colorful resources that use pumpkin carving to tell the story of how God redeems us and makes us a new creation.
Want a unique, fun way to help kids grow closer to God this fall?
Then you’ll love these adorable Pumpkin Prayer printables that lead kids step-by-step through the Gospel message as they carve pumpkins!
It’s perfect for anyone who wants to share about God's love and redemption in a fun and creative way!
This digital PDF printable contains everything you need to lead your kids through the 4 steps of the Pumpkin Gospel:
- God knows me and chooses me
- God cleans me inside and out
- God changes me and makes me new
- God puts His light in my heart
How Do These Pumpkin Gospel Resources Work?
Go through each of the steps of the Pumpkin Gospel as you move through each step of the pumpkin carving process:
- selecting a pumpkin
- cleaning the pumpkin
- carving the pumpkin
- adding a candle inside
Scriptures and suggested dialogue are included for each step to make it easy and foolproof to share the Pumpkin Gospel (also known as the Pumpkin Prayer) with your kids as you move through each step.
These awesome printables help you harness the power of this simple fall tradition and turn it into a meaningful opportunity to share God’s love in a new exciting ways!
What’s Included in These Pumpkin Prayer Printables?
This pumpkin gospel resources include:
- an easy, 4-step explanation of the pumpkin gospel
- a gorgeous full-color page with 28 Bible verses to support each part of the pumpkin gospel
- full color copies of the 3.5 x 4.75 cards with the pumpkin gospel and pumpkin prayer so that kids can make their own Christian pumpkin story booklet, create a fun banner, or hand these booklets out as tracts to Halloween night trick or treaters
- black and white copies of the 3.5 x 4.75 cards with the pumpkin gospel and pumpkin prayer so that kids can make their own Christian pumpkin story mini coloring book
How Use These Pumpkin Gospel Resources with Kids of Various Ages
- If you have only younger kids, tell the story as you carve pumpkins but only share a few verses.
- If you have older kids, tell the story as you carve pumpkins, encouraging discussion and asking deeper questions such as “How have you seen these truths in your life?”
- If you have kids of a wide variety of ages, consider hosting two locations for the carving and have adults or older siblings explaining the pumpkin christian story at each spot as appropriate for each age.
***NOTE: This is a digital resource and you will receive a digital PDF upon purchase.***
NOTE: Because this is a digital product and is dispersed immediately after payment, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We encourage you to read the descriptions of this product thoroughly and email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing so you know exactly what you are getting.