This simple-but-powerful Bible study on thankfulness is the perfect way for your family to grow closer to God (and each other) this Thanksgiving!
Want an easy way to teach your family about thankfulness this fall or Thanksgiving season?
Then this awesome 5-day Thankfulness Bible study for kids and adults is just what you’ve been looking for!
It’s perfect for any family looking to grow spiritually during the Thanksgiving season.
Discover the power of a thankful heart as you explore what the Bible says about authentic thanksgiving.
The "Giving Thanks" 5Rs Bible Study™ answers questions like:
- What does it really mean to live a thankful life?
- How can we find thankfulness when we live in a world filled with pain and suffering?
- How does thanksgiving connect us with creation (and God Himself)?
- Why is giving thanks an important part of our relationship with God?
- How can we give thanks when life is difficult and we don’t feel thankful?
How Is This Thanksgiving Study Set Up?
Each of the 5 days in this study contains a devotional reading, a discussion question, and selection of Bible verses to study using the 5Rs Bible Study™ Method.
You can go through the study five days in a row as it’s written it here, or you can just study one day here and there on the days leading up to Thanksgiving! Whichever works best for you and your family.
What Does This Thanksgiving Bible Study Include?
- (5) devotionals (one for each day and each on a different aspect of thankfulness)
- (5) 5Rs Bible Study™ Worksheets (each with recommended Bible verses to study)
- (1) Blank Write & Draw Bible Study Sheet (for children 7 and younger)
***NOTE: This is a digital resource and you will receive a digital PDF upon purchase.***
Is this Bible study for kids, for parents, or for families together?
The short answer is: yes! This study is designed for kids to use on their own, for adults to use on their own, and/or for kids and parents to use together.
How will we study the Bible verses each day?
This study uses the 5Rs Bible Study™ Method, which consists of 5 steps for analyzing each scripture: Read, Rewrite, Restate, Relate, and Respond.
This trademarked Bible study method has helped Bible verses come alive for thousands worldwide with this simple easy approach that takes under 10 minutes a day!
Read more about this easy 5-step Bible study method here.
What if I have young children?
No problem! If you have a very young child going through the study, you can:
- read the verses with the child;
- ask the child to choose one verse that means the most; and
- have the child copy that verse down on the Write & Draw Bible Study Sheet included in the study (or if they can’t write, you can copy it for them).
The child can also draw a picture of what the verse represents in the box.
Is this a digital or printed resource?
The “Giving Thanks” 5Rs Bible Study™ is a digital PDF.
NOTE: Because this is a digital product and is dispersed immediately after payment, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We encourage you to read the descriptions of this product thoroughly and email any questions to email@example.com prior to purchasing so you know exactly what you are getting.