Don’t you love that the Thanksgiving holiday gives us an incredibly natural way to share about God with our kids? Our family loves making time for Thanksgiving Bible lessons for kids as part of our fall seasonal family activities.
So many of us want to teach our kids to give thanks during Thanksgiving, but honestly, I found only a few Thanksgiving Bible studies for kids. There’s lots of fun thanksgiving activities but I’ve found that Thanksgiving Bible lessons are in short supply.
That’s why I created these free Thanksgiving Bible lessons for kids and adults!
These free Bible study lessons are an awesome way to discover what God says about giving thanks, and they’re perfect for families with kids of all ages.
Why You Need This Free Thanksgiving Bible Study for Kids & Adults
If your family is like ours, you want a simple but meaningful way to share a Thanksgiving Bible lesson with your kids–something that fits into a busy family’s schedule but still teaches kids the importance of giving thanks.
This free 5-day Thanksgiving Bible study for kids and adults is perfect for any family looking to grow spiritually during the Thanksgiving season. These free Bible study lessons guide adults and kids through God’s word as they address questions about authentic thanks-giving, such as:
- What does it really mean to live a thankful life? What does that look like in a world filled with pain and suffering?
- Why do we have to give thanks, especially to God? Doesn’t He know we’re thankful?
- How can I thank God for the trial that I’m enduring? If I say thank you for something, do I have to accept that it’s good and that I like it?
- Does giving thanks really matter? How can one thankful heart make a difference in the world?
These are all normal, healthy, awesome concepts to ponder about having a true heart of thankfulness! Thanksgiving is the perfect season to be asking these questions, and why not figure out together as a family what God says about these issues?
How Can I Use These Thanksgiving Bible Lessons?
Use this awesome 5-day “Giving Thanks” Thanksgiving Bible study as:
- a daily Thanksgiving Bible lesson for family Bible time the week before Thanksgiving; or
- a 5-day Thanksgiving Bible lesson for adults (or teens) to use in a personal quiet time
- a Thanksgiving Bible study for a husband and wife to do together (Pssst… here’s tips on how to make couples Bible study a reality in your marriage!)
How Are These 5-Day Thanksgiving Bible Lessons for Kids & Adults Structured?
The free “Giving Thanks” Bible Study utilizes my 5Rs Bible study method, which is an inductive study method for everyone from kids to adults that allows for deep understanding and application of God’s word.
I’ve heard from hundreds of people all over the world about how the 5Rs method has changed how they study and apply God’s Word to their lives, and I’m so excited to see how this simple Bible study method can change your life too!
Other Posts on Thanksgiving: